Thursday, December 9, 2010

I don't know what it's called

I see this couple walking down the hallway at school.  That in itself is not so unusual, couples walk down the hallway all the time.  However this provides a unique perspective.

They are not side by side -- hand in hand.  They are not with arms around each other's waist.

He is BEHIND her and she's pulled up close and her backside is touching his frontside as they walk....matching stride for stride as they go by me down the hallway.  He's getting his business waxed by her buns as they walk down the hall....I'm going to call it "GRAWLKING" (Grinding and walking at the same time)

My "inappropriate" meter goes off..... "Excuse me sir, sir, sir, sir, you in the white I know you can hear me you need to stop and have a brief conversation with me....."  He tells me I'm stalking him.  Wrong Answer.

I get louder and start saying "I'm SURE you don't want to disrespect that sweet girl like that...."  He doesn't stop and I don't have anything else to do at the moment and so I following saying "Sir, please stop. Sir, you need to stop, SIR, I know you can hear me, everyone else can"  and everyone else is STARING at him and the disrespected girl realizes that she looks like a fool.  SHE makes him stop.  I tell him he needs to make eye contact with me.  He gives me the most hateful vacant stare known to mankind.....I tell him that it is MY job as an educator to offer corrections when they are needed.  I tell him that walking like that shows everyone else that he thinks this girl does not deserve respect because he treats her like grindage in public.  I tell him that I am offering a KIND correction.  She starts hitting him in the ribs with her elbow at this point.  I ask him what he should say when someone offers him a kind correction and he finally sputters out "Thanks."  I think she's really close to grabbing him by the gnarlies now. 

I nod and say, "That's the right answer. Please show this lovely young lady the respect that she deserves."  I turn on my heel and walk away.

I hope he doesnt' slash my tires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment