Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I live in the hood

I live in the attendance district for my school.  I am invested in the success or failure or the students in MY neighborhood.

My dog is racist.  I did not teach my dog to be racist.  The children who travel down my back alley who are mean and nasty to pets in the neighborhood taught my dog to be racist.  I am sure there are children that don't deserve the censure of my German Shepherd but there are children that have earned that same censure. 

My dog goes CRAZY when some folks are walking down the alley.  This is not a neighborhood where folks need to travel in the alley unless they are avoiding public view.  In my neighborhood, folks avoid public view when they are breaking into things/houses/cars/ etc.....

I love my big boy German Shepherd. He loves me too.  He hollers big time when his proximity alarm goes off.  He doesn't bark just to be obnoxious. He barks when he wants to warn people off.  He would eat someone who was ugly to me.

Thank you Prince.  You are the best puppy dog ever. 

1 comment: