Friday, December 3, 2010

No I di'int

I'm standing in the hall talking to Ms. E and I see a girl walk up with a cake under plastic.  I notice that the icing is fondant, all kind of smoothed over like a petit four and it looks YUMMY.  A boy is buzzing about and Miss Thang throws her heel back behind her other calf and she gets in a good lick on him. . . He says "Ow."  Ms. E says "Don't kick him." and Miss Thang says " I di'int do nothin'"

Um, yeah you di'd . . .

What is this business of saying "I didn't do it" when you absolutely, demonstratively JUST totally d'ID something?  That's the ultimate of ignorant and about the best bluff in the world if you can get away with it.

I don't buy it. It's a LAME ass excuse for CHOOSING to be ignorant.  It's a PUNK ass response to a real problem. Who wants to brag about that?   




Losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment